TO BE CONSIDERED, NOMINEES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- If 40 years of age, nominee must turn 40 no later than December 9th, 2021.
- Works in any of Puerto Rico’s leading industries and is part of his/her company’s middle or upper management.
- Delivers innovative and effective strategies and initiatives that make a difference.
- A professional with a sterling track record and an exemplary body of work evidencing leadership throughout entire career.
- Must include a written reference from the current company president or direct supervisor and two independent industry sources.
Send your references to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021.
Remember to send your written references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominees without references will not be taken in consideration. If you were chosen as a 40 under 40 in prior years you are not eligible to participate.