TO BE CONSIDERED, NOMINEES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Must have turned 50 years of age by July 1st, 2021.
- Works in any of Puerto Rico’s leading industries and is part of his/her company’s middle or upper management.
- Delivers innovative and effective strategies and initiatives that make a difference.
- A professional with a sterling track record and an exemplary body of work evidencing leadership throughout entire career.
- To support nomination, a two paragraph writing that describes nominee’s qualities, must be included.
THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS: SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2021.