AES Puerto Rico Appoints New Brand, Marketing and Communications Manager
Arroyo-Arzuaga’s career spans over 17 years in the public and private sectors
SAN JUAN — AES Puerto Rico has announced its appointment of Samuel Arroyo-Arzuaga as the energy company’s brand, marketing and communications manager.
AES Puerto Rico is part of Virginia-based AES Corp., a Fortune 500 company with operations in 15 countries and employing about 9,000 people worldwide.
Arroyo-Arzuaga is a graduate of Ana G. Méndez University who AES said “has extensive corporate marketing, communications, administration, and operations experience.”
The press release added: “Throughout his more than 17 years of work experience, Arroyo has served as a communications strategist in the central and federal government and a diverse portfolio of local and international brands, as evidenced by his online professional profile.”
- AES Ready For A More Renewable Future
- Posted April 18, 2019
- EPA Adopts New Rules Tailored For AES Coal Plant Puerto Rico
- Posted August 6, 2018
- AES Prevails In Lawsuit Against Use Of Agremax In Puerto Rico
- Posted January 18, 2018
- Hurricanes Damage AES Power Plants In Puerto Rico, USVI
- Posted October 9, 2017
- Gov. Rosselló Committed To Providing Continuity To AES Operations
- Posted June 21, 2017