Health Department report includes 3 more deaths from Covid-19
Registers 516 additional cases
SAN JUAN – The Health Department reported three more deaths from Covid-19 on Thursday, along with and additional 218 confirmed cases and 298 probable cases.
The reported fatalities were classified as confirmed and correspond to two men, aged 65 and 77, from the Metro and Mayagüez regions, respectively. In addition, a 52-year-old woman from the Arecibo region is included.
With these deaths, the number of deaths confirmed as from the disease is 109 and the number of probable deaths remains 105, for a combined 214 deaths.
The total number of PCR-test confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 5,920, of whom 2,987 are women and 2,933 men.
As part of the report, an additional 298 probable cases were registered—from sample collection dates July 10-27— for a total to date of 10,652 cases: 5,831 women and 4,821 men.
Summary of the Department of Health report:
- Additional confirmed cases: 218
- Total confirmed cases: 5,920
- Additional probable cases: 298
- Total probable cases: 10,652
- Additional confirmed deaths: 3
- Total confirmed deaths: 109
- Additional probable deaths: 0
- Total Probable Deaths: 105
- Total deaths reported: 214
For more information, visit www.salud.gov.pr/coronavirus.